So I started preparing my support letter to send out tonight. I looked back over my letter I did last year around this time as I prepared for Swaziland and man did it flood back memories. I can tell in how I wrote the letter how naive I was about not only overseas missions, but the country of Africa as a whole. It blows my mind how much God has worked in me in a year.
My biggest struggle right now is figuring out who to send the letter too. I exhausted a lot of my resources for my last trip, so I am patiently waiting for God to place people on my heart to send this out too. So please pray for that!
I get to meet my team for the first time on Monday, well, the team as a whole. I have met Colin, Chad, and Diane but the rest of the team I get to meet. Our team will be for a "Prayer & Share" the 3rd Monday of every month to start building relationships now. It is such a change from my last trip because I didn't know my team until the day I showed up. I'm excited to have unity and relationships going into the trip. I know that will help!
Not much else is going on right now, I will write more after Monday! I love you and God bless!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment