"Where God guides, He provides!" - Colin Millar
Prayer Warriors! Help me PRAISE THE LORD! You may be asking why... I just got off the phone with Colin (our team leader) and he feels extremely strongly as well on my call to Zimbawe/South Africa, that he has given me an "extension" to provide the funds in faith that where God guides, he also provides.
Colin is going to be telling me soon the full story, but over the phone he said that within the last three (3) days, God has given him a vision that me and my very good friend, Clay, who I got to go on this trip have a mighty role with the youth/20-somethings in Zimbabwe. He said that after receiving that vision, he is confirmed in my calling as much as I am!
Thank you for your prayers! I cherish them more than you know! Please continue to pray for God to provide financially for this trip! I will write later tonight once I have the names of each team member so you can pray specifically, by name, for each of them as well.
Praise the Lord!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment