I am writing this one a little differently then the others because for me, this is a very serious post. I have been praying about this issue, and I felt I needed to share my need with my prayer team.
I am in need of a minimum of $250 by tomorrow night (Wednesday, April 15th) at 6:00 p.m. We are having a team meeting and giving Colin the definite "YES! I am going!" or the "No, God has called me to stay and pray." With the answer "YES! I am going!" we need to give Colin at least $700 to help cover the expense of the plane ticket, but he is asking for the $1400 that is needed, if possible. I have currently received $300 in support, and have $150 saved up of my own money that will go towards my trip. I am struggling with this, and ask for prayer, because I feel God has given me sign after sign that I am supposed to go on this trip, and yet I struggling with wondering if this money situation is God's way of closing a door.
God, I am sorry for my unbelief in this area, wondering if you will provide the money. Forgive my unbelief and give me the faith to trust that you are in control. You are sovereign and there is no amount of money that will stand in the way of your will. Please Lord, if it is your will for me to go to Zimbabwe this summer, please provide the funds or an extension. If it is your will for me to stay and pray for the team, give me the peace and strength to accept that answer. Forgive me for my selfishness and please allow your will to be done.
I am pleading for your prayers tonight and tomorrow, that God's will be done. My heart and passion is Africa and I want nothing more, selfishly, then to be there right now. So please also prayer that if it is God's will for me to stay, that I can accept that answer without bitterness. I am asking God for a financial miracle, please pray with me!
Ways to pray for me:
Ways to pray for me:
- Obviously, financial provision and God's direction for my role on this trip.
- Continued break through from strongholds and to battle the schemes of the enemy.
- Continued healing for a few team members.
- Safety in travel for Colin and Lovejoy who are flying to Zimbabwe on April 21 to do prep work for the July trip.
- Clarity in the decision they feel God has given them and the boldness to act in faith tomorrow as they share with the team what God has called them too.
- Continued financial provision for each team member God has called to go on this trip!
Ways to pray for Zimbabwe:
- That the members of this committee will humble themselves, put political ambition aside, and seek the Lord through prayer for guidance as they create a new constitution for Zimbabwe.
- For God to establish peace and unity in Zimbabwe’s bi-partisan government.
- That the Church will provide invaluable leadership and counsel in the creation of a new constitution that honors and exalts our Creator, who is forever praised.
- For God to revive and unite the Body of Christ in Zimbabwe.
- For God to ignite a passion for fervent prayer among the Church Leadership.
- That God will continue to open doors for the Church in Zimbabwe to lead the movement for spiritual, social, and economic change.
No comments:
Post a Comment