Thursday, July 16, 2009
A day late... Post from 7/15
Good evening!I wanted you to know that we are here, in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. After three days of travel, it is a relief to be settled for 5 days. The hotel we are staying at is GORGEOUS! We are 3km from Victoria Falls and I have the view of it from my balcony. One of my favorite parts of the hotel is the waterfalls that are in the center of the hotel, that the rooms surround. I have lots of pictures, don’t worry, but you will not get them until I come home! I also must add… the weather here is INCREDIBLE!! I am NOT missing the Houston heat in 60 degree weather, no humidity!! God has done some amazing things with me and my team since hitting ground on African soil. It is incredible the things he has poured out for us already, and the delegates are not even here. Please be in prayer as Colin, John, Lovejoy and a few others are working out the logistics of the Summit that starts tomorrow evening.All in all, in the three days we have been on this journey, God has met me and my team in ways we couldn’t imagine. It is a general consensus that there is something different about this team. I am honored and blessed to serve alongside of them. I will write more later, this is more to tell you that I am here, I am safe, and I am EXCITED to be back on African soil!!! I love you so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment