Thursday, July 23, 2009

Once again...

Well, I get to write again! Today is our first "day off" and we get to go on a private game tour at 3pm today! I'm so excited! We are praying to see the big 5. WHOO HOO!!

Last night we met with the intercessors of the region and had a great time of prayer, encouragment, and a FABULOUS lamb curry for dinner!! Melody is cooking for us and each meal is a banquet. PRAISE THE KING FOR HER!

Tomorrow night we start our South Africa prayer summit and the whole USA team will have an active role in the summit. We don't know what that looks like yet, we are just trusting the Holy Spirit! All we know, is we are expecting miracles and God's manifest presence! WHOO!!

I love you all so much!! Thank you for your prayers! I will never be the same after this trip!! I have already committed to coming back next year, along with Clay, John and Colin! I am excited to be a part of everything God is doing!! I will see you all in 5 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment