Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In a hurry...

I literally only have 3 minutes to write. We are here in South Africa. We met with the pastors yesterday and had a powerful time of ministry with them. Tonight we meet with the local intercessors and then we will start our prayer summit on Friday evening.

We are not going to Kruger, but a private reserve where we are promised to see the big 5, so I'm excited.

Please be in prayers as I have lost my cell phone and having issues with my bank account. Trying not to stress!!

God is good and I am praising him for victories thus far!! I don't know if I will get to write again before coming back to the states, so be in prayer for the Friday-Saturday Hoedspruit Prayer Summit and our travels on Monday. I love you and I miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment