I am completely overwhelmed! I just stood at Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. With my hair still wet, I am awed by the glory, magitude and POWER of God. You can not stand with your entire body covered by the water from this massive falls and not see God. Psalm 19:1 says "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." Today, standing at Vic Falls, creation told the glory of God.
Today was the final day of our Zim prayer summit. We ended it with a joy-filled celebration service, dancing over Zimbabwe. It was beautiful! Tomorrow, around noon, we are back on a plane to South Africa. I am excited to meet back up with the SA team. I have fallen in love with them. Plus, I get the JOY of seeing Chad & Vickie McMillian's home and eat giraffe steaks and buffulo with them! Yeah, you read that correct. I am in for an adventure.
I am honored and overwhelmed by this team. I am humbled that God would find me worthy of being a part of this move in history for this nation. I am grateful that Colin found me adequate to partner with him. This has, not to discredit last year, been the best, most powerful, God-inspired, Holy Spirit led, anointed trip I've ever been on in my life. I am, without a doubt, going back permanately changed. I have a deeper rooted faith (PRAISE THE KING) and a powerful sense of new aspects of God. I have "hit a deer" as David Nasser has said, except this one left permanant damage.
Please be in prayer as we are flying into Jo-burg then driving 6 hours in to Hoedspruit. Please pray for traveling mercy and safety. Please pray this next leg of our journey, that God would continue this move of His spirit into South Africa. I love you! I miss you! I am so grateful for your prayer!!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment